Well... I'm bored... and i'm pretty sure that when you are bored... you should post something! So i'm blogging... yeah...![]()
I'm WAY stinking tired... uugh, kills me! I don't think i've had a decent nights sleep for like a week!
And my cat is so cute! he just kills me! Last night i was watching Bring it On #3? And k, so i'm so glad i had a free redbox rental, that movie isn't even worth the dollar you would pay for it... its like a wannabe West Side Story. Only the girl is white and the guy is hispanic... and they aren't singing, they are cheering! haha
Yeah, makes me laugh... but i had sparkling cider so who can complain there?
OHH! and i found this note on my car this morning!
K... I've had that same parking spot for OVER a year... there is NO way that someone is going to come in and tell me that its theirs... whatever! but yeah, off to lunch with the little boys!
BYE!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I Figured
Posted by jekisa22 at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What the heck? Why did that person leave that note?? Did you move your car? That's just weird.
I'm glad you posted! :D yaaaayyy! Always fun to read!
Post a Comment