Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Weight is OVER!

So April, Crystal and I have decided to have a weight loss competition between the three of us... a lot of smack talk has been thrown... but after the first week... who is the victor? yeah... thats right, the most competitive of the three of us...
ME! MUAHAHAHAHAH!! yeah... i'm awesome... but yes, this is my plan...
Me Now:


What I'm going to do:

Exersize and what I call the 'Eat Like a Japanese Person' diet... haha, its so I can still eat sushi ;) but hey! whatever works!

And The End Result?



Yeah! And I'm off to a good start! 1 week in and I lost 4 pounds!

Sure its only 2% of my weight... but its a good start!

1 comments:

Jemma said...

Way to go my Jekky! That's awesome! Stick to it and let me know how it goes