So... I'm going to make this a post on here... facebook... my e-mail... stuff like that! So... I have a new job... HOORAY!! and its utterly fantabulous! I love it! the people here are really nice and really cool... and its just a good job for me... i think this is what i'm in need of right now! but yes, i have a new cubicle!! * dun dun DUUNNN!! * and i'm in need of fun pictures of me and my friends! hopefully from not too long ago... but it will work either way! but yes... if i can get these photos e-mailed to me at
jessica.allen22@gmail.com
I can get them printed off and put on my walls!
Thanks for cooperating!! OH!! and my cast is finally off! hooray for freedom!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Help?
Posted by jekisa22 at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment