So i went to the doctor yesterday... and i'm CURED!! Dr. Stone gave me the thumbs up on being able to go back to work without ANY use of my wrist brace! unless of course i'm playing a high contact sport... bah! as if i would ever play high contact sports! haha, but yes, its been a good week, i'm finally on the phones at work! woohoo! i have a new haircut! I love it... i was a little upset while i was getting it cut, as Dani would tell you. (I'm taking away your agency in this matter jessica! DANI!! no agency would mean hell! so this must be HELL!!) i was a little upset! but i'm over it! I got a really cute picture of myself yesterday... while waiting 30 min + for the dr to tell me... bend your wrist? okay... looks good! go home!! annoyed was i... but yeah, so i'm going to just yeah... put my picture up here!
yeah... i'm super cute... so yeah!
thats that for today! MUAH!!!
Friday, February 13, 2009
A-Okay!
Posted by jekisa22 at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment